Simple Helvetica is an easy-to-use 3D character model generator that enable you to instantly create text in 3D space for use in games and in GUI with Unity3D.
– 3D text models (font: Helvetica)
– Script to easily create, update, and generate 3D models in editor and during gameplay
– Easily add box colliders and rigidbody, in editor or during gameplay
– Option to apply Mesh Renderer settings to all characters
– No need to hit Play to see the results
– Full iOS, Android and Flash support (caution: high-poly models could be expensive for performance on mobile devices. Low-poly version to come soon.)
– Full source code – simple C# code
– Support for lighting/shadows, normal mapping, refraction (Unity Pro Only), texturing, Substance…etc
Currently Supported Characters:
What’s to come in the next versions:
– Low-poly text character models
– Additional characters (Let us know which ones to add!)
Note: Helvetica is a trademark of Linotype AG and/or its subsidiaries.