The Pepwuper Team
Headquartered in Seattle, Studio Pepwuper consists of an experienced team of multi-cultured video game and technology professionals.
Previously at Sony and EA, Brandon is a multi-disciplinary entrepreneur who loves all things digital media – from design, music, books, to games. In 2010 he left his corporate job to go indie and start a game studio.
- Sony Corporation, Tokyo. Headquarters Strategy Division
- Electronic Arts. Maxis Studio Production Team (The Sims series)
- University of Southern California, MBA on Entrepreneurship, Technology Commercialization
- University of California, Berkeley. BA in Economics
After a decade of working on advanced satellite technology, Domagoj joined Studio Pepwuper to lead up our engineering team. A fanatic of computer graphics, multimedia, and games, he believes in the positive impacts games can make on people.
- Amphinicy Technologies, Senior Software Engineer
- Developed 3D morphing technology for Blender and Lightwave
Patrick is an internationally recognized artist with 11 years of experience of CG film animation. After working on some of the top Brazilian films and animations, Patrick decided to pursue his passion in game development in 2011.
- Award-winning artist on CGHub, CGChannel, and 3DTotal – biggest CG communities in the world
- 11 years at top Brazilian animation studios – Estudios Mega, Pixpost, Vagalume on feature films and animation.
Previously a Lead Designer at Sega, Codemaster, NaturalMotion, and several other UK developers, Anthony is fascinated by the craft of game design and is in love with the notion that a small group of focused minds can create something that resonates the world over. Despite being in a design role for over 12 years, he still frequently has to explain to his family and friends, ‘what he actually does’ for a living.
- Leader Designer / Design Roles on over 16 shipped titles (console, mobile)
With over 12 years in the game industry, Ronnie has worked on big MMO games for Sony Online Entertainment, including the long-running EverQuest series, The Agency, and Planetside 2. When Ronnie is not crafting the next visual masterpiece, he is playing with new tools and technologies that can improve and change the way art is made for games.
- Eight shipped AAA titles
- University teacher on world-building and level design using Maya and UDK
- 3D printing and model-making geek
Laura Pepper Wu
Founder of the award-winning 30 Day Books, an eBook and book publishing and promotions company, Laura knows the world of digital and online marketing well. In early 2013 she came on board to manage client relations, consult on branding and marketing, and add a female touch to the Studio!
- Head of marketing for over 40+ eBooks
- Amazon.com best-selling author
- Founder of 30 Day Books, LadiesWhoCritique.com, and other digital publishing projects.