Merry Christmas! Grow your own Christmas Trees in this latest holiday update, now with extra ornaments, presents, and snow!
As featured on New & Noteworthy for both Family and Puzzle games on the iTunes App Store.
“Fun and informative for all ages, individuals and families.” – 148Apps.com
Featured on Yahoo Games / Appolicious – Leading Fresh iPhone Games! (4/12/2011)
“Simply superb in it’s superb simplicity” – NZiPhone.com
“Looks deceptively simple but end up eating a lot of your time” – Destructoid.com
Water, Air, and the Sun are the three elements that power the world. Balance these three forces of nature and see how long – and how big – you can grow your trees!
Tap your screen and drag each element to arrange them. The elements counter each other out, so the goal is to keep them in equilibrium!
How it Works:
– Water (rain) helps the trees to grow and gets rid of dry land. But let it rain too much and you will have excess water on the land.
– Sun reduces this excess water on the land, but too much of it will create excess dust.
– Air (wind) reduces the growth of trees, makes the land cracked and dry, but it also blows away the excess dust.
– Items will fall randomly as you increase your score. Tapping on the items will help you to restore the earth’s balance.
– Too much water, dust, or dry land will be the end of the game.
– As you balance the elements, your score will increase! How long can you keep the trees free from disaster?